Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Rosie Perez Is Leaving the View!!! More Troubles Ahead For the Show!!!

Wow, she hasn't even been there a year yet! But Rosie Perez is leaving the view. Maybe she is a rat jumping from a sinking ship LOL. According to the NY Times, The View is in serious trouble with the ratings being down, the boring hosts, especially Rosie Perez and Nicole Wallace. and self involved Raven Symone. According to ABC News, Perez is leaving to pursue her acting career. (Rolls Eyes, What career? She rarely makes movies or appears in TV shows) I cant name the last thing that I saw Rosie Perez in. I think it that episode of Law and Order: SVU where she was injured. But that's been like 4 or 5 years ago. I know she was doing a play but I don't think she is doing plays back to back. But okay, Rosie let's go with your "acting career" as an excuse. hahahaha I wonder what Nicole Wallace's excuse is going to be? Maybe she wants to run off and marry her lesbian lover? LOL

Rosie's last day will be Aug 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment