Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2015

Fox Cancels Ryan Seacrest's Show Knock Knock Live After Just Episodes!!!

Look I know that Ryan Seacrest was trying to do good by making people's wishes come true on live TV but I am not interested in watching other people get free shit. That's just BORING to me! And apparently to millions of other Americans as well. The first episode of "Knock Knock Live" garnered 0.6 demo share and 1.75 million viewers and the 2nd episode was 0.5 and 1.6 million total viewers. Yawn!!! Whew, I almost fell asleep giving you the stats. LOL And the 2nd episode also had a cameo of Justin Beiber. I think that may have been the downfall. Justin is no longer the cute kid who can sing and he no longer has millions and millions of fans. He's been arrested so many times and gotten into so much trouble that he is one of the most hated celebrities out there. And very well deserved. Oh well, maybe next time Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment