Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Paris Hilton Punked In Fake Plane Crash in Dubai

Paris Hilton was in Dubai on business and was being shown around by Egyptian TV Host Ramez Galal, who has a TV Show called Ramez in Control for Emotional Distress. So Ramez convinces Paris to go up in this small plane with 2 props to take a 15 min overhead tour of Dubai. Paris agrees and while up in the plane, all of a sudden an audible alarm goes off, and then the plane takes a deep dive. Ramez over reacts and throws his glass of champagne up in the air and overhead. Paris looks terrified and starts to cry. Then some idiot opens the door of the plane and throws out one of the other passengers who is wearing a parachute. So they are saying that they all have to jump out of the plane. Paris screams "No, I dont want to jump!". (The passenger compartment is filled with hidden cameras so that they catch the entire episode on film.) The plane then does some more jerky moves and then they land. Once down on the ground, Ramez cops to the prank and thanks Paris for her participation.

Hilton appeared shocked and confused before yelling at the host, “I’m going to kill you.”“I almost thought I was going to die,” she says as she cries.“That’s been my biggest fear my whole life, dying in a plane.”  Aww, I really feel sorry for Paris. This was beyond cruel And nothing about it was funny. I think she should have punched his lights out. However, Paris is thinking about suing for intentional infliction of emotional distress. Yes! Go for it! I don't even know why she is thinking about it. I would just do it. Or I would pay some thugs to beat the hell of this guy. Maybe have a gang of thugs pull a train on him. LOL Poor Paris, this was just awful. You can watch the video on line and then you will see how terrified poor Paris looked. She also looked beautiful. hahahaha I know that's not really important, but I'm trying to end on a high note. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment