Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Singer Ariana Grande Apologizes for Licking Donuts on a Tray ...and Didn't Buy!

Okay this is just disgusting and why I do not ever buy food that sits out on trays where the general public and get to it. Video surfaced yesterday of Ariana Grande and some friends in a donut shop called Wolfee's in California somewhere, with Ariana and her bf licking donuts sitting up on display case that she and her bf didn't subsequently purchase. Let's say it together....EWWWWWWW!!! That's nasty!!! If I had been in that shop and then saw what she did and had bought donuts, I would be looking for her. And I would slap the taste right out of her mouth!!! there is nothing funny or cool about what she did. The human mouth is FULL of GERMS!!! And if we are not fucking, I DO NOT WANT YOURS!!!! I would NEVER fuck Ariana therefore, I do NOT want her germs. hahahaha

Oh! And Ariana was rude to the server, when she came back to the counter carrying a tray full of fresh donuts, Ariana said, "What the fuck is that?" Again, clearly Ariana is not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. hahahaha And she is a "tool"! LOL

After the video caused uproar online, the pop princess took to Twitter to apologise for and explain her actions, captioning the explantion: “need to clean up this mouth of mine & set a better example for my babes. i apologize and i love you. always learning. [sic]” (Wow, this girl is stupid!!! and has poor grammar. hahahaha)

She wrote: “I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I’ve always made it clear that I love my county [sic]. What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words. (I think she meant country not county! LOL)

I think her apology was nothing but bullshit, and it was written by her publicist of agent. This girl is dumber than dirt and if she didn't sing like an angel I wouldn't give had a shit about her. LOL This is why I do NOT put celebrities on pedestals! They are human just you and me, and not an iota of gnat's brain smarter!!! hahaha (OOOohhhhhh Snap! That was definitely a read. hahahaha) It's just so disappointing when someone so talented does something so irresponsible and stupid!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment