Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Spokesman Jared Fogle and Subway Have Suspended Their Relationship!

Okay, I didn't see this coming. This afternoon, Subway posted to it's Facebook the following message:
Subway and Jared Fogle have mutually agreed to suspend their relationship due to the current investigation. Jared continues to cooperate with authorities and he expects no actions to be forthcoming. Both Jared and Subway agree that this was the appropriate step to take.
Hmm, I wonder why Subway is taking this route? Do they know something that I don't know? Or are they doing a preemptive strike, better safe than sorry. I thought Jared was completely innocent but now I am thinking he may be a suspect too.  Oh, Jared, please don't turn out to be a pervert too. You look so wholesome!!! Damnit!!! I will let you know what happens, people!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment