Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Rapper 50 Cents Hit With an Additional $2 Million in Punitive Damages In Sex Tape Lawsuit!!

Ok this is good!!! Rapper 50 Cents, real name Curtis Jackson, has been hit with an additional $2 Million dollars in Punitive Damages making the total award to Lastonia Leviston $7 million dollars. And now all of a sudden 50 is feigning poverty. He claims the lavish lifestyle he's been photographed living is all a lie. That he burrows big cars and jewelry from dealers and stores and once the picture is taken, those bling things are returned to their stores. BULLSHIT!!! I know you didn't burrow the suitcases and briefcases of cold hard cash, that I have seen you photographed with. I haven't seen any lately, but I remember some pics in the past of him sitting at an outside table and he picks up a like a carryon size luggage opens it and dumps out bundle after bundle of hundreds!!! Then there was another shot of him laying on a king size bed of cash. 50 produces the HBO show Power and he claims all he makes from that show is $150,000.00 a year. Wow, really? I doubt that. I bet 50 is still living in that 55,000 sqr foot house too, eh? Last year Forbes estimated 50 Cents' net worth at $155 million, they are rarely wrong. I think 50 Cents is just lying to try and not have to pay the $7 million dollars in court judgement. Hey dude, just pay it and be done with it. You shouldn't have posted that sex tape on your website and then mocked her, doing that is gonna cost you $7 million dollars. I hope it felt good! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment