Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Actor Danny Pino Exits Law and Order: SVU

I am kind of underwhelmed by this news, but here it is. I used to be a major fan of this show, Law and Order: SVU. But then Chris Meloni left the show and I got mad and stopped watching it. He is so HOT!!! I've seen him naked, full frontal too! LOL He used to play a gay killer on HBO's Oz. I loved that show. Lots of hot men, walking around half naked and every once in a while, a full frontal shot when they would get thrown into solitary confinement naked. Yum yum. hahahaha Anyway, sorry but I digressed. Anyway, Danny Pino joined the cast of Law and Order: SVU after Chris left and he was a welcomed addition, and he is a hottie too. But not as hot as Chris. hahahaha So after 4 seasons, Danny will be leaving the show. I think the writers just wrote his character into a hole like they sometimes do and they were just too lazy or too stupid to write him out of it. It's like "Lost", the stupid writers were too stupid to come up with a plausible explanation for the Island and all of it's strange goings on so they had most of the characters go sit in a church with no explanation at all. That was 5 years I wasted watching that show. If, I ever meet those writers I'm gonna punch them all out.  hahahaha Danny is a good actor, so I am sure he will be able to find a new position somewhere else. Good Luck Danny boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment