Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Crazy Fan Breaks Into Chris Brown's House and Vandalized It and His Cars!!!

Chris Brown just returned home from his big weekend concert in Vegas and found a crazy fan naked in his bed. The unidentified woman, had broken the hinges off of his door to gain entry. She cooked herself several meals and spray painted }Mrs Brown" and "I Love You" on the kitchen counter tops and 2 of his cars. Chris posted 2 pics of the woman in a white towel or robe sitting on the stairs in his house. I guess she was waiting for the popo to come and get her. hahahaha Brown posted the following message on Instagram, “I love my fans but this is some is on some real real crazy s—.” Hahahaha, I see grammar is not his first love. LOL Brown also wrote the following statement,“She Found time to cook her several meals. She Wrote “I love you” on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. goes to show you how crazy people are crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!!" Hey Chris, she loves you. hahahaha I think ya'll will make a nice couple together. She is just the  type of woman you deserve. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment