Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2015

We Live in a Very Litigious Society. Fired Popeye's Manager Sues Popeyes for $5.5 Million Dollars!!! Are You Serious?!!!!!!!

Okay I think this bitch is just being greedy and outrageous! Do you remember my posting a few days ago about Marissa Holcomb who was a manager at a Popeye's in Texas and how she got fired after her location was robbed for about $400.00 and the owner told her to repay the money or get fired. She refused and said, Hey, I just had a gun in my face, I am NOT repaying the money! And so she was fired and she was pregnant with her 4th child. Well, now Marissa has hired Marc Bozeman to represent her and she is suing Popeye's for $5.5 million. Bitch is you crazy! I think you have a case, but not a $5.5 Million dollar case. I say a few hundred thousand, maybe. Some people are just greedy little bitches. Marissa's attorney has sent a letter of demand to Popeye's with the following statement, "Even though you have offered to give the job back to her only to save face after experiencing bad publicity, the damage from your egregious conduct has been done." Oooh, he used the word "egregious", so you know he is serious. Marc is awaiting a response from Popeye's b4 he files the lawsuit. hahahaha Look, I know you always sue for way more than you are actually seeking, but $5.5 million? Why not $10 million, why not $100 million??? You have to be reasonable, that chick never would have made $5.5 million even if she worked nonstop 7 days a week for the next 1000 years! $5.5 million is a ridiculous number and only a scammer would come up with it. LOL I'll give you your props, though gurl. You got some ginormous balls on you, gurl. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment