Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, The Convicted Boston Bomber is Sentenced to Death!!! YEAH!!!!

I am so happy to report that the Jury in the Boston Bomber case has sentenced, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, to death for his part in the Boston Bombing. It took them 14 hrs to reach that decision, I don't understand why! I think they had 13 hrs and 55 mins too long. If I were on the Jury, it would have been ok let's take a vote. First vote. Death! Period. End of story. As a matter of fact, I wanna dig up his brother and kill him all over again. What they did was just horrific!!! They murdered an innocent child as well as a couple of innocent adults.( I don't remember how many people died, but 1 is too many.) Anyway, I hope they transfer this piece of shit to the Supermax in Florence Colorado and then execute him forthwith! Don't let him linger in death row for years and years. Kill that bitch now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment