Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2015

Nebraska's State Senate Votes to Abolish Death Penalty!

Okay, here we go again another stupid law. And what makes it so bad is that the march to do this is being led by Republicans, not the bleeding heart liberals. State Senator Colby Cash says Nebraska hasn't put anyone to death in more than 20yrs so a law that hasn't been used in 20 yrs is a law that needs repealing. I disagree. I think instead of not using the death penalty, they need to start enacting it again. I know they must have people on "death row" who have death dates, stop bullshitting around and put them to death already.The Governor of Nebraska, Pete Ricketts, says he will veto the law if passed by the senate. But Senator Cash says they have the votes to override a Gubernatorial veto. So I'm watching out to see who wins. I sure hope its the Governor. hahahaha And then they need to start killing those people on "death row" right away!!! I got my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment