Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Singer Cheryl Lynn and Singer Anita Baker Feuding!!!

Wow, I love it when celebrities act just like regular old folks. This time it is 2 singers, Cheryl Lynn and Anita Baker. Anita started it by blocking Cheryl from her twitter account. I wonder if I am blocked? I read Anita once when she got arrested for not paying a bill. hahahaha Anyway, Cheryl was shocked to find that she was blocked and tweeted a bunch of tweets asking why? Saying how cool she thought she was with Anita and for the longest time Anita didn't respond. And then finally after Cheryl stopped tweeting Anita directly, Anita tweeted, "Love does insist/force itself upon you.". Really gurl? How did she force herself upon you? Do you mean physically? Ewww. LOL Cheryl claims she called her friend and didn't receive a call back. Then she tweeted her and found out that she was blocked. So one phone call is forcing or insisting? Anita, I think you need to get over yourself gurl. Oh, and pay your bills you dead beat bitch. hahahahaha Looks like I have picked sides, eh? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment