Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top American Idol Winners and Losers To Date!!!

Okay after 14 seasons, American Idol will calling it a day next season. So here is a list of some of the winners and losers over the 14 seasons.
#09 Lee Dewyze Season 9 winner is only worth a paltry $50,000.00 dollars now.

#08 David Cook Season 7 winner $5 million dollars

#07 (tie) Katherine McPhee $6 million dollars, she lost out to Taylor Hicks
#07 (tie)Clay Aiken $6 million dollars lost out to Ruben Studdard

#06 Chris Daughtrey $8.5 million dollars lost out to Taylor Hicks

#05 Jordin Sparks $10 million dollars, Winner in 2007.

#04 Adam Lambert $12 million dollars, lost out to Kris Allen

#03 Jennifer Hudson, $20 million dollars, lost out to Fantasia Barrino

#02 Kelly Clarkson , $29 million dollars, Season 1 winner

#01 Carrie Underwood, $70 million dollars, won her season.

Wow, I would have thought that Kelly was the top earner, she has been in the business for 10 years now! But I guess its true, that country music outsells pop! My favorite on the list is Jennifer Hudson, I call her the voice! She's won an Oscar, a Grammy, a Golden Globe, Screen Actors Award, NAACP Image Award and etc for her role in Dreamgirls! She may have come in 4th on her season but she sure did show them that she is a star regardless. Her debut album is my favorite one. She had a string of hits off of it, "Spotlight", "If This Isn't Love" and "Giving Myself".  But my all time favorite song off of this album is "Invisible"! It is a powerful anthem, and she sings the hell out of it. Check it out if you haven't already.

I am not gonna miss American Idol, I basically stopped watching it after Simon Cowell left. I would only watch on the elimination days and only if I liked the musical guest. hahahaha Good Bye Idol, hello The Voice. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment