Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Ireland Passes Historic Gay Referendum That Approves Same Sex Marriage By Popular Vote!!!!

Oh my Good Lord, Ireland has come into the year 2015 with a bullet!!! Ireland passes the same sex marriage referendum by a huge margin!!! There was a record turn out in voters!!! So it is now legal for same sex couples to marry anywhere they wish in Ireland. Which is a big Catholic country!!! You would have thought that because same sex marriages are legal in UK that they would be in Ireland too. But I guess that wasn't the case until now. I believe this is the first time in any European country has passed a gay rights bill by popular vote.The millennials are getting everything that we older gays used to dream about. I still cant believe that in California, if I find Mr. Right, I can marry him. Yeah! Or we could fly to Ireland and get married. hahahaha Good Job Ireland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment