Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Bachelor's Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff End Engagement!!!

Now, I really don't care about this couple but it's my job to report it. hahahaha The Bachelor's Chris Soules has ended his engagement to Fertility nurse Whitney Bischoff after just 6 months. Chris is a farmer and this was really a match that had no hopes of lasting from jump street. Whitney comes from Chicago Illinois and Chris's farm is in Indiana, so they were neighbors, but Chris's farm is in a rural part of a small town. I wonder if they have a Walmart there? If they don't have a Walmart then they are really in the sticks!!! But just looking at Whitney, I could tell she was a high maintenance chick! She likes to get her hair done, getting a mani/pedi and having a day with the girls. She was not cut out to live out in the boondocks with a hot guy, just the 2 of them. She needs the big lights and hustle and bustle of city life. So just 2 weeks after moving to the farm with Chris their relationship ends. I bet she was fighting with him. Probably called him boring. hahahaha And farming is not easy work. It's back breaking labor. Chris said he was impressed when she was driving the tractor and planting. Yeah, I bet she was thinking, I didn't go to school to become a Registered Nurse to end up on some hick ass farm with this bozo. He's a cute bozo, but a bozo nonetheless. I'm calling him a bozo because he would have to be to think that an educated woman would move from a big city to a rural location and give up shopping, lunches, hot doctors and hot male nurses too to live the quiet life. To live and work around a bunch of stinky animals and a sweaty cute man. hahahaha Tsk tsk tsk tsk!!! Hey Chris, I am available if you wanna switch teams. I love farms! but I love HOT farmers even more. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment