Search This Blog

Sunday, May 3, 2015

I Was Right!!!!!! Floyd Mayweather Jr Defeats Manny Pacquiao in 12 Rounds By Unamimous Decision!!!!!!!!!

I love being right. hahahahaha And I am proud to announce that Boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. DEFEATED Manny Pacquiao after 12 rounds by unanimous decision. Just like I predicted yesterday. hahahaha Damn, if only I had placed a bet on OTB I would really be happy. hahahaha I dont even know what the odds were. For some reason, Manny was over 1hr late to the match, and now they are saying that he had a shoulder injury. Nah, gurl, you were just scared and it took you an hour to gain your courage to take the ass whipping you knew was coming. LOL Stop being a little bitch and just acknowledge that Floyd gave you the beat down of your life. hahahaha I hate it when boxers lose a fight and then they start leaking all kinds of excuses to the media as to why they lost. You lost because you got out boxed. Hey, it happens, no harm no foul. Just be a man and admit it. Anyway, I sure hope HBO airs the fight next week. I sure would like to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment