Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bruce Jenner Being Sued By Stepchildren of the Woman He Killed In the Auto Accident a Few Weeks Ago!

Here we go again, Americans are just so litigious!!! The step children, Dana Redman and  William Howe, are suing Bruce Jenner for the death of their stepmother, Kim Howe, 69 yrs. Kim was stopped on the road when the SUV Bruce Jenner was driving hit her from behind and pushed her into oncoming traffic. She was killed at the scene. The stepchildren are seeking unspecified damages. I just wonder how close they were to their stepmother? I know I hated fake stepmother my father had. And it is rare that children get close with step parents. Usually, they hate the person who takes over for their natural parent. Children always want their parents to get back together. hahahaha Anyway, Bruce is loaded, and he was clearly at fault. So, if these stepchildren have a good attorney they should recover in the 6 figures. I cant wish them good luck because I think they are opportunists. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment