Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Warning!!! In Thailand, Insult the Monarchy And You Could Go To Prison for 50 Yrs!!!

Wow! I kid you not. This is a hot ass mess. I guess in Thailand, there's no such thing as free speech. So if you insult the Monarchy, you can be sentenced to prison for as long as 50 years for each offence!!! Thailand is currently being ruled by a  King who was installed by a military coup. And they have these draconian laws called the lese majeste laws which make it a crime punishable by prison just for speaking or writing insults upon the Monarchy. Can you believe that? And no one is safe, they recently arrested a 65 yr old mentally retarded woman and imprisoned her for speaking ill of the monarchy. And a 58 yr old man was jailed for 25 yrs for posting 5 rude comments about the monarchy. That's not right! But like Judge Marilyn Millan says on the People's Court, "Say it forget it, write it regret it!" Thailand police currently has 204 active cases, with 128 under investigation including those of 30 Thais living overseas. Wow, so you are not even safe if you are out of the country. But if you get convicted, I wonder if  they send a death squad to come and get you and take you to prison? Or do they wait until you are stupid enough to return to Thailand? Thailand is not one of those places I ever wanted to visit. They have bombings in night clubs pretty often over there and their Muslims are just as crazy as the Muslims in the Middle East. So, you couldn't pay me enough to visit there.


Thailand's coup leaders have made no secret of their determination to ramp up lese majeste cases.
"The most important thing is to maintain the monarchy. We have the law for it," former army chief and now Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan said last month". Really? Because I think if you keep mistreating the people of Thailand, they will rise up against you and over throw your Kangaroo Monarchy. Oops did I just write that ? LOL Guess I better start looking over my shoulder for the goons coming to arrest me. Bitch Puhlease! hahahaha I don't think that the military is protecting the monarchy by arresting every Tom , Dick and Harry for insulting it. That's just cray cray!!! Just because I say you are stupid or cray cray doesn't make it so. Although, I never lie about those things. hahahaha So you might just be cray cray, if I call you that. hahahaha If we had those laws here in the USA, so many people would be locked up or awaiting sentencing! hahahaha  Sigh, Thank God I don't live in Thailand. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment