Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Florida Childrens Dentist Agress To Stop Practicing Dentistry Amid Multiple Lawsuits for Malpractice!!!

OMG! I can so relate to this story, unfortunately. Dr.Howard Schneider has agreed to stop practicing Dentistry in the state of Florida and give up his license amid multiple lawsuits for malpractice. Many of the former patients claim that Dr Schneider was running a "house of horrors", he used to dress up scary costumes, and threaten the children with statements like "your mom will die if you tell her what happened." He would perform procedures without anesthetic, one mom claims her son had fallen and cracked his 2 front teeth, but when she got him back from Dr. Schneider, the Dr had removed 4 teeth. Another mom had taken her daughter in for 1 extraction and ended up with 7 removed. Dr Schneider has billed medicaid for over $4 million dollars in reimbursements for the years 2010 to 2014. And that is excessive, even though he was the only dentist in Jacksonville who accepted medicaid.
"What appeared from the outside to be an unremarkable pediatric dentistry practice, on the inside was a house of horrors ... where the most defenseless members of our society, indigent children ... are regularly assaulted," plaintiff's attorney Sarris wrote in the complaint.
On a follow-up appointment Mason came out of the office with bruises around his neck and gauze around his lower teeth, even though he'd come in for work on his uppers. Phillips took Mason to his pediatrician, and they were startled."The pediatrician the following day discovered a scalpel slice from ear to ear on Mason's gum," Phillips said. She is among dozens of people suing Schneider in a complaint filed by attorney Gust Sarris. 
Wow, sounds like this Dentist was a menace to society!!! When I was about 16 yrs old, I went to this new dentist in Hayward and that retard was drilling in my mouth saying that the cavities didn't look that deep and he had not given me any Novocain. I started squirming and moaning in pain and then he called me a baby and gave me some Novocain. I told my mother when I got home, but we should have gotten an attorney and sued that whack job!!! Suffice it to say, I never went back to him again. hahahaha
Anyway, Dr Schenider has been sued 2 previous times, both went to mediation and 1 resulted in a settlement. I this one is gonna end in a settlement and criminal charges. What a freaking asshole he was!!! I am not even gonna say, "IF" the claims are true. I believe they are. This guy is like the cray cray sadist Dentist that Steve Martin portrayed in Little Shop of Horrors!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment