Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Myley Cyrus Admits She is Bisexual!!! And Announces Her New LGBT Foundation: Happy Hippie Foundation

Okay nothing this poor white trash gurl does, surprises me. 22 yr old Myley admits that not all of her relationships have been straight or heterosexual. No! Really gurl? I always thought you were a lesbian. You certainly act like a rude ass "in your face" dyke! But I think in this case, Myley is not being completely honest. She knows that if she hints that she is a lesbian or a part time lesbian, that will be the lead in the story and her foundation for LGBT homeless kids will be 2nd. That's right folks, Myley has created a foundation to help LGBT homeless kids, I believe there are several out there already. I remember Kimora Lee Simmons donating to one and Cyndi Lauper has donated a lot of time and money to I believe the same one in NYC. Why didn't Myley just contact them and open up a new chapter in Los Angeles? Why start from scratch? Now you're gonna cut the donations to the already existing foundations. That's not smart. But then nothing she ever does is smart. This gurl is just trash and trashy from the word go! Okay, I'm done. Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment