Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

CBS Renews A Ton of Old Shows!

Whew! I was so worried about some of my favorite CBS shows. I knew they were lying when they constantly say, "This is our #1 Show!!!". Look, they all cant be #1 shows!!!! LOL Anyway, CBS has renewed the following shows for the 2015-16 season, including established bubble dramas Person of Interest,Hawaii Five-0 and Elementary, as well as freshman entries CSI: Cyberand The Odd Couple.

Also scoring pickups were NCIS, Blue Bloods, NCIS: Los Angeles,Criminal Minds, The Good Wife, Survivor, Undercover Boss, The Amazing Race, 60 Minutes and 48 Hours.
They join previously renewed Eye programs Madam SecretaryNCIS: New OrleansScorpionThe Big Bang TheoryMike & MollyMom and2 Broke Girls.
I was surprised to learn that Hawaii Five-0 and Elementary were on the bubble!  These shows are very good and I thought they had a very strong following. Every Thur I watch Elementary and then catch Scandal on my "On Demand". hahahaha And on Fridays, I always watch Hawaii Five-0 and Bluebloods. And then I watch Grimm on "On Demand". So I hope they remain in their current time slots next season also. Well, good job CBS, I am happy that all of NCIS shows have been renewed. Whew!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment