Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Actor Dominic Purcell Supports "TV Brother" From Another Mother Wentworth Miller

Awww, this is the world that I want to live in. Actor Dominic Purcell who portrayed Wentworth Miller's brother in Prison Break from 2005 to 2009. Has released a statement in support of Wentworth Miller coming out of the closet. He writes in part, "As a friend and someone I care for deeply, I am just so proud of Wentworth". Awww, is that nice! Isn't it great to live in a world where you can just be loved the person you are, regardless of your skin color, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or etc? Thanks Dominic and thank you Wentworth for coming and showing the world again, I am gay and I am proud and I want to be open about it. Hey Hugh Jackman and Tom Cruise, are you watching? You need to follow suit also! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment