Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Paparazzi Sues Kanye West Over Attack at LAX a Few Weeks Ago

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you might remember a story I wrote about Kanye West attacking a photographer at LAX a few weeks ago. Well, that guy, Daniel Ramos has now filed a lawsuit against Kanye for assault, battery, negligence and violation of his civil rights. Dayum, he sure is piling on the charges. Look dude, you need to take some blame for this incident too. Kanye told you on more than one occasion to stop talking to him. That's what I don't understand with Americans, why do your rights always supersede my rights? I remember back in the late 1990s when they were protesting in SF and blocking traffic and buses, they thought that getting their message across was more important than the people in the cars or buses getting to their destinations. I saw the video of this incident and I think Daniel was provoking Kanye. Kanye should have had a security guard with him and had the security take care of the rude paps. I am happy to report that LA County DA's office has declined to press felony charges against Kanye citing lack of serious injury to Daniel Ramos. Ramos of course is claiming that his hip was seriously injured, but I doubt the validity of that claim. Otherwise the LA DA would be pressing felony charges. hahahaha But Misdemeanor charges could be filed at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment