Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Basketball Wives Season 5 Episode 1

Wow, its nice to see the "ladies" back, (and I use the term ladies loosely. hahahaha) The premiere episode was good but not great. Its all about the aftermaths of Evelyn and Chad Johnson's altercation. Now I do NOT agree with putting your hands on your partner. Love is NOT supposed to hurt! However, I think in this case, I'm on Team Chad. Chad claims that he was trying to restrain Evelyn and Evelyn claims that is not true. Really gurl? I KNOW  you are lying. Do you really think we were born last night? You are no shrinking violet and I just do not believe that you only sitting there yelling at him and talking shit about the used condom wrapper you found in his car. Now what I don't agree about Chad's story is that he used his head to restrain you. I think you were slapping him and maybe punching him and he grabbed your arms and then head butted you to get you off him. Now I lost a lot of respect for you when you kept running around to all of your friends telling them your sob story claiming to be totally innocent. BULLSHIT BITCH! I know you put your hands on him first. We've seen you throw plates, wine bottles, vases, and we've seen you jump up on giant conference tables like a monkey and run across them trying to beat up chicks. So don't sit there and lie and say you were just yelling at him. 'Cause I'm not buying that shit! The other shocking thing was the advice that Tami was giving you when you, Tami, Shaunie and Suzie met for drinks. I don't agree that you should give Chad a 2nd chance. Women beaters don't change over night. The violence is only going to escalate unless he gets some serious psychological help. What he should have done instead of head butting you, was get out of the car. Hello Chad! Are you reading this? If your woman is hitting you, walk away! Leave the house, leave the car or leave the restaurant, where ever the altercation is taking place. So Tami, squash that crazy talk! What was also surprising was the trailer for the coming season, yeap folks, there are going to be some more altercations amongst the ladies. This time it's Suzie vs. the new chick, and Tami vs Shaunie. So I think this season is gonna be full on high drama as usual. hahahaha I will definitely be watching, will you? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment