Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dont Rent A Good Day to Die Hard: Worst Action Movie EVER!

I love me some Bruce Willis Movies! I have seen Red like at least 50 times. And I have seen Fifth Element like about 100 times. Some of his movies I just never get tired of. However, I was completely disappointed in A Good Day to Die Hard. The plot was weak from the get go.Lt McClain goes to Moscow to check on his son who had been arrested. Well turns out that was just a ploy, the son was not a criminal, but CIA operative on a secret mission. Now you would think that would be a good plot, but NOOOOO! The movie was so predictable, I was like this is going to happen, and them bam, it would happen just like I said. Then I would say watch he's gonna jump into that helicopter and disable it so that his son doesn't killed on the roof top below. Sure enough, that's exactly what happened. Yawn! Sorry I'm putting myself to sleep just thinking about it. This movie should not have been called "A Good Day to Die Hard", it should have been called "A Good Way to Bore Me to Tears Hard". Thank God I didn't go see this at the movies, I would have been so pissed off!!! And thank God that I had a free code to rent it from Redbox, but I still paid too much. hahahaha No wonder Bruce Willis was recently quoted as saying he is bored with the Genre, he looked bored in this movie and I think I actually saw him nodding off a couple of times. hahahaha If you are really jonesing to see a Bruce Willis action film, do NOT rent this one, rent Red or Fifth Element! You wont be disappointed in those 2 choices. Stay away from "A Good Day to Die Hard" or rent "Die Hard 1 or 2 or 3". Those were really good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment