Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

WWE Superstar Wrestler Comes Out of Closet To TMZ Reporter

WOW! This is amazing! I love it when my people are more visible! Famous WWE Superstar Wrestler "Darren Young", whose real name is Fred Rosser, admitted that he is gay to a TMZ reporter at LAX. This is how it went down, he was arriving at LAX and the paps were firing questions off at him. One of them being, is it possible for gay wrestler to survive in the hyper masculine world of wrestling? And he replied,  "Absolutely - look at me - I'm a WWE superstar and to be honest with you, I'll tell you right now, I'm gay. And I'm happy. I'm very happy." BAM! in your face and very nonchalantly! Just threw it out there. hahahaha That's what I like. I love that there's no shame in his game, so to speak. Thank you Darren! So far there hasn't been any flack about his coming out. And both Stephanie and Vince McMahon have released positive tweets and statements commending Darren for his openness and honesty. This is the type of world I want to live in. Where every one gets along regardless of their background, race, sexual orientation, etc. Good luck Darren. 

Darren is the 2nd athlete to come out of the closet in the last 6 months. Jason Collins, veteran NBA player came out in a May 6th cover story in Sports Illustrated. 2 down and hundreds more to go! Who is next? I think it's going to be a baseball player? Only time will tell. Maybe it will be Alex Rodriguez, he's a big time womanizer and that is sometimes a clue that someone is not comfortable with their own sexuality. So he has to keep doing women to make him feel like a str8 man. hahahaha "How you doing? Arod!" hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment