Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

"The Shed" Reality Show Should Be Called "The Morons!"

Now everyone knows that I LOVE me some cooking shows. So I was kind of excited when I saw the first trailer for this new show called the Shed. It's based on this little BBQ restaurant in Mississippi that was featured on Diners, Dives and DriveIns. So this is the show, it is based at the restaurant The Shed but it is not really about the restaurant. It's the 4 owners and some of their employees doing stupid stunts and make up competitions amongst themselves. On the episode that I saw, it was the marketing challenge, between the son and the daughter. The daughter, Brooke, comes up with the idea to make a calendar featuring the female employees of the restaurant. And the son, Brad, decides to make a pig-a-polt to shoot pulled pork sandwiches to a large crowd of people. I would just like to ask, WHY?! Put my sandwich in a bag or on a plate and HAND it to me. So the first pig-a-polt was a like a catapult with a shovel for the bucket. Even though it had 6 trampoline springs it didn't catapult the sandwiches very far, like maybe 8 feet. What a big disappointment, just like this entire show was. hahahaha So it takes him 2 more tries until he comes up with a contraption that supposedly shoots the sandwiches about 20 or 30 ft in the air and then they fall to the ground with the help of parachutes. They used the pig-a-polt 3 at a wrestling match, but I really thing someone was dropping the sandwiches from up in the ceiling catwalk. hahahaha Now the sister,Brooke, shot the photos for the calendar herself and one of the things that pissed me off was that they wasted a bathtub full of mac n cheese to put this old lady in it for a pic. Don't they know that there are starving people in this country? Shameful, I tell you!!! Brad wasted a few sandwiches testing his contraptions but not nearly as many as Brooke did with the mac n cheese. So I will not watch another episode of this juvenile debauchery again! The mom and the dad, both need to take some acting classes, they are terrible at the confessional. You can tell they are reading a teleprompter. So Sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment