Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Want to Sue Taco Bell!!!

Have you seen the commercials for the new smothered burrito at Taco Bell? The smothered burrito in the commercial is about 4 inches high, stuffed full of rice and refried beans and meat and smothered in enchilada sauce. Well the one you actually get when you go the retail store is maybe half that size if you are lucky. And it is NOT stuffed with meat, I think there was maybe 2 tablespoons of chicken meat in the entire burrito that I had, if that. So I spend $3.99 on it and I feel cheated. Oh yes it tasted really good, but I definitely didn't get what I paid for. I think there should be truth in advertising, if they show you a 4 inch high stuffed burrito filled with rice , refried beans and meat. Then THAT is what you should get when go to your local store. Not the deflated, flattened out , smushed up mess they gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment