Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sylvester Stallone BASHES Bruce Willis!

Wow, I just love it when millionaires fight. Actor/Director Sylvester Stallone bashes Actor Bruce Willis calling him "greedy and lazy". He goes on to say, that that is "a sure formula for career failure". HAHAHA I am so sure that Bruce Willis's career is headed for failure. I think he has had more hit movies and banked more box office than you Sylvester. According to my celebrity Net worth website, Sylvester Stallone has a net worth of $275 million and Bruce's net worth is only $150 million. However, Bruce's movies have grossed $2.64 Billion to $3.05 Billion in North America alone. That's none too shabby! I cant find a listing for Sly's grosses. Oh well. Sly also announced that Harrison Ford will be replacing Bruce in "The Expendables 3". Yawn! I didn't really like the first one, it was just so predictable and while some of the actors are still HOT, most are just really old and wrinkled. hahahaha Especially Sly! hahahahaha (yes, that was a read! hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment