Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ooooh SNAP! Kim Kardashian Zings Katie Couric Good!

Katie Couric sent Kim Kardashian a baby gift with the following note attached, "Dear Kim and Kanye, Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! And may I humbly suggest you continue the K tradition. Fondly, Katie Couric." And Kim tweets the following message, #"I Hate Fake Media Friends" and "May I Humbly Suggest You Not Send Gifts Then Talk S**t." ROFL! You Go Kim. Let that fake ass bitch have it! I have never liked Katie Couric. She is so fake, it makes me want vomit pooh every time she opens her mouth.  Why do I hate Katie so much? Well, she is so stuck up and rude. Last year, TMZ kept running into her all of the place, NY, Los Angeles, etc And every time they would ask her a question she was extremely rude, either by not answering their question or telling the reporter to "go home and think of a new question". Or demeaning his reporting skills. I remember her asking one of the reporters "what community college did he learn his reporting skills at?" OUCH! That was SO RUDE!!! Yet she wants everyone to answer her questions. Like her shit don't stink! Hey Kim! Good Job! and Zing that bitch again! When Katie heard about Kim's tweet, she apologized for her rude comment that set Kim off in the first place. hahahahaha Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, the reason why Kim went off on Katie. In Touch Weekly had asked Katie why the Kardashian/Jenner family was so famous and Katie responded, "I don't understand -- why are they so famous? I think it's mostly teenage girls that are interested." Oooh Snap! Nice zinger Katie, you rude ass bitch! If I were Kim, I would tell Katie, too late, you are a day late and a dollar short, bitch! Or take your apology and shove it up your lily white ass. BITCH! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment