Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

Joy Behar Exits The View!

Joy Behar is the last original cast member of "The View" except for creator Barbara Walters and she is exiting the view this week. The show was taped a week ago and is a tribute to Joy's tenure on the show. She is the 2nd cast member to jump ship in recent months. Elisabeth Hasselback departed a few weeks ago and is now working on Fox News Channel. I was really happy when Elisabeth left, I HATED that rude ass republican bitch! It doesn't matter if hate speak is delivered with a smile or not, hate speak is hate speak! And her negative views on gay marriage and all of the hot topics always pissed me off and made me stop watching their show. She really seemed like such a nice young lady when she was Survivor. I guess that's because we didn't ask her opinion on anything important. Joy can be rude at times too, but at least she was a Democrat. hahahahaha And she was funny from time to time. No word on who will be replacing Joy. Jenny McCarthy replaced that rude cow Elisabeth. Jenny is pretty funny and I think too young for this crowd, but who knows, maybe she will breath some new life into that old show?! I sure hope so. Good Luck Joy. And Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment