Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Detroit Man Pleads Guilty For Turning His Pops Into a Popsicle!

Okay this is one of the craziest stories I have read in a long time. When I read it on Yahoo news, I went what the fuck? Are you serious?! I couldn't believe my eyes. It's not the fact that this guy went to the cemetery and dug up his daddy and then removed dear old dad from his final resting place. Its the REASON, he dug up and removed his father that is the kicker, so to speak. hahahaha This guy, Vincent Bright, he should be named Vincent Dumbass! hahahaha But Vincent stole his father's body in hopes of bringing him back to life. Yeah, I shit you not. Vincent is a very religious man (according to his family) and believed that his father could be resurrected. Really? And what religion teaches that for every day people? There has only been one resurrection in the history of the world and that was hundreds of years ago! And only for the son of God, not just John Smith from Detroit. hahahahaha Surprisingly enough, Vincent passed his psychological exam was deemed fit for trial. Wow, how did that happen? I think someone needs to check the doctor who administered that exam because CLEARLY, Vincent is a few baboons short of a full ark. hahahaha (oooooh SNAP! That was definitely a read!) Oh! And what is like the icing on the cake in this story, is that after Vincent stole his daddy from the grave, he put him in a freezer in the garage. Vincent made his pops into a Popsicle! ROFL Sorry, I couldn't resist it. hahahaha All kidding aside here, I really feel sorry for Vincent, he must really miss his daddy. I feel yah, Vincent, I miss my daddy too. But I would never dig him up thinking he could be resurrected. I think Vincent needs some grief counseling. Since Vincent has plead guilty, he will avoid 4yrs in prison, he will just do some county time instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment