Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Unidentified Man Commits Suicide in Olivia Newton-John's FLorida Home

This is a really bizarre story and the details are very sketchy! But an unidentified man commits suicide by gun in the home of Olivia Newton-John and her husband John Easterling. ( I didn't even know she had remarried, did you?). The Easterlings were not home at the time and the body was discovered by construction workers doing work on the home. How ODD is that? I mean wow, why you wake up one day and go, "hmmm, I think I think I will kill myself today and let me run over to Olivia Newton-John's house to do it in". WTF! I wonder if he is her ex-bf, Patrick McDermott that disappeared in 2005 from the fishing boat in Los Angeles but was supposedly seen in Mexico numerous times later. Now that would make sense. But a complete stranger is just HELL of weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment