Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

Bruce Willis Refused to Sign on to "Expendables 3" Over $1 million Shortfall

Wow, I cannot believe I'm gonna say this, but I think I agree with Sylvester Stallone. Bruce Willis is an asshole. More details have emerged as to why Bruce will not be in "Expendables 3". Sly was offering Bruce $3 million dollars for 4 days of shooting in Bulgaria. Bruce countered with $4 million for 4 days of shooting. WTF! Who gets a million dollars a day for making a movie? That definitely sounds GREEDY to me!!! I'm kind of on the fence about the lazy part. hahahaha $750,000.00 per day is a HUGE payday for anyone!!! $1 million per day is just unheard of, I think! And that's why Sylvester and everyone at "Expendables 3" balked and said "buh bye now" to Bruce. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment