Search This Blog

Friday, August 23, 2013

Ben Afleck Set to Star in Man of Steel Sequel as Batman!

Wow, I am really torn on this casting. Ben Afleck is set to star as Batman in the "Man of Steel" sequel that is due out in 2015. I think Ben definitely has the chin and the body for the role. Did you see Ben's body in "The Town"? Ben is ripped! So he wont need the fake ripped body suit. And he has that cute chin dimple so he should look hot in the Batman mask. yum yum hahahaha And I am sure he can portray Batman. I just wonder if he is tall enough? hahahaha I always like my superheros to be at least 6'4". And I think Ben is only 6' tall. Well, I will definitely go see this movie. Ben is a really good actor with a really HOT body! That's all I need. hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment