Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Justin Guarini Has Gone a Little Cray Cray!

Do you remember Justin Guarini from American Idol Season 1? He lost to Kelly Clarkson. Well, Jason writes this letter on his website where he boo hoos about having to skip meals so that his family has food to eat, laments over not having the support of his fans when it came to his music (his debut album bombed with only 150,000 in sales) and how he envy's people who sit at a desk from 9 to 5 because they know where their next meal is coming from. So the media picks up on his near poverty rant and he snaps and takes down the letter and now says he never said he was near poverty. Mmmm, excuse me, but you did say you were skipping meals so that your family had food, and that you envied people who work 9 to 5 behind a desk because they know where their next meal is coming from. If that is not near poverty, I don't know what is. Personally, I think Justin is just trying to stay relevant. I think he was sitting at home at his computer and he was "thinking mmmm, now what can I do to get my name back in the news?" Let me a "whoa poor is me" letter on my website and see if it will go viral? Justin, you are still an attention whore! Grow up! and GO AWAY LOSER! (oooh snap! that was definitely a read!) hahahaha Hey Justin, here's a thought, if you are not making enough money to feed your family, get off your lazy ass and get a real job!

No comments:

Post a Comment