Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

Raven Symone's Gay Marriage Tweet

Ok, everyone else is a day late and a dollar short on this matter. I wrote an article about Raven Symone, former Cosby Show cutie, being gay and dating former America's Next Top Model contestant, AzMarie Livingston. The tall very androgynous openly gay model. Well, yesterday after Gay Marriage became legal in Rhode Island and Minnesota, Raven tweeted, "I can finally get married. Yay government! I'm so proud of you!". Now everyone got their panties into a bunch saying that Raven is coming out. She already came out on the Wendy Williams Show MONTHS ago! She never said the words "I am gay" but she did confirm that she was dating AzMarie and that she was very happy. Damyum! What does she have to do, make a big sign and wear it in Times Square? When asked directly if she were gay, Raven responded, "My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I am dating to know, I am not one for a public display of my life." When the website OMG asked Raven for a clarification she responded, ""I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted," she said. "I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to." Now if that is not an admission that she is gay, I don't know what is. Big whoop! Leave the girl alone now. It's OLD news! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment