Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

Evan Ross, Son of Legendary Singer Diana Ross is Ashlee Simpson, Sister to Jessica Simpson

WOW! I thought this was just a fling when Wendy Williams mentioned it a couple of months ago. But apparently it is not. Evan Ross is still dating fledgelings singer Ashlee Simpson. Evan is a singer and an actor. He has appeared in several movies, "ATL", "According to Great", "Notorious B.I.G." and is currently working on a role in the TLC biopic for VH1. I am happy to see that Ashlee is down with the ":swirl" but I think she is too old for Evan. I wonder if she is after his money? His father was a billionaire and I am sure Evan inherited some serious paper from him when he died 2004. Evan's mom, Diana received a lump sum of $25 million dollars plus $40,000.00 per month for both boys from Arne when they divorced in 1999. And Ashlee hasn't had any major hit records like her sister, Jessica nor does she own a billion dollar clothing company like her sister Jessica. hahahaha So I question her motives. Plus she is 4 years older than Evan. Their coupling just makes me go hmmmm. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment