Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

3 Founding Members of NWA Scheduled to Perform At BET Experience at Staples Center June 25-28

Okay this is not my kind of music, but it's my job to report it, so here goes. 3 founding members of NWA( Niggas With an Attitude) rap group will be performing at the BET Experience at the LA Staples Center on June 25-28th. Those members are Ice Cube, MC Ren and DJ Yella. Although Dr. Dre isn’t scheduled to participate, Ice Cube said “you never know” whether he’ll make a surprise appearance.
“It’s like, I hope he blesses us with his presence,” he said. “But if not, I’ve been rockin’ for a long time without anybody. So whoever shows up, I’m still gonna rock. Whoever don’t show up, we still gonna rock.” I like Ice Cube, he makes really good movies now. I have never liked NWA's music. Too hard core for me.
Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart, Snoop Dogg, Schoolboy Q, Miguel and Nicki Minaj will also perform during the BET Experience, which runs from June 25 to 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment