Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Billy Graham's Grandson Resigns Post as Senior Pastor of Florida Church Due to Moral Failure! (Cheation! hahahaha)

Wow, this is sort of shocking! The Reverend Billy Graham's grandson has resigned his post as the senior pastor for a church in Florida due to "moral failure"...cheation by both him and his wife. The grandson, Tullian Tchividjian (I kid you not, that is his real name! I have no idea how to pronounce it, but I'll just call him HOTTIE with the Boddie oddie oddie. hahahaha), found out that his wife was having an affair and so he turned to a friend and then developed an inappropriate relationship with the friend. I just want to know if the friend was male or female? Hah! You have to ask and never assume anything nowadays! hahaha I would love to be his friend, he is GORGEOUS!!! Like if Collin Farrell and Bradley Cooper had a baby...Tullian would be him. Brown hair, with gray temples, hazel eyes, strong nose and chin, sexy as hell!!! Woof!! hahaha And I am definitely down with some cheation. hahahaha Hey Tullian, I think you need to move to California baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment