Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

UPDATE: Alleged Deep Fried Rat From Los Angeles KFC Lab Tests Confirmed It is NOT Rat, But Chicken!!!

Aww, I am so glad that this was not rat!!! As I reported the other day, a guy in Los Angeles who bought a 3 piece chicken tender meal, had one piece that looked just like a rat or a mouse. And he said, that when he bit into it, it was all rubbery and he didn't like it. Well, the piece in question was sent to a lab for testing and the results are in. It is 100% chicken, no rat at all. Although, who ever cut it up cut it to look just like a rat or a mouse!!! Look at the pictures and tell me, what you see? LOL I am so glad, now I can go back to KFC again. hahahaha I know it was miles and miles from here, but when something like that happens, you put the entire chain on pause. Because if it can happen at one, it can happen at another one, right? LOL Okay, alright! hahaha Do yo feel me? LOL So, now KFC is demanding an apology from Devorise Dixon, the man in question and they want him to sit down and shut the hell up about it. hahahaha No word from Dixon if he is going comply or not? He better, otherwise I am sure KFC will sue him. Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment