Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2015

Nene Leakes Quits Real Housewives of Atlanta For Bigger and Better Things!

Awww, I am kind of sad but only a little bit. Nene was my favorite housewife. But sadly today she announced that she will not be returning to the show next season. She states that her fans" will get to see me be really happy, witty and funny and tell all of those one liners that I always have said on ‘Housewives,'”. And she will be doing this along side a legend! Well you go on with your bad self. I wonder which legend she will be working with and what kind of show will this be? If she's gonna be popping off one liners it better be a comedy. hahahaha Well it's still early for the networks to announce their new shows, some have but not all. I'm gonna keep my eye out for Nenes' new show.

No comments:

Post a Comment