Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Melissa Rivers Taking over as Host of Fashion Police

Hmmm, I am not sure how I feel about this. Melissa Rivers will be taking over the chair as host of E!s Fashion Police. The new season will start on Aug 31st.  As you may or may not know Melissa has been a producer on the show since its inception. And she has appeared on the show from time to time. They are also changing the format some, it will have 2 permanent co hosts, Giuliana Rancic and Brad Goreski, and then there will also be 2 celebrity co hosts on each episode. Melissa is replacing Kathy Griffin after she quit around the time that Giuliana made a rude racially motivated "joke" about Disney Star Zendaya's hair. Saying it looked like it smelled of weed or patchouli oil. (I still don't know what the hell patchouli oil is! hahahaha) Anyway, Kelly Osbourne quit right after that "joke" too. Because she is good friends with Zendaya. (Now that's a good friend!)

I like Melissa and I've enjoyed her past appearances on the show. However, her mother's shoes are some really BIG shoes to try and fill. I really hope that Melissa is up to the challenge. Kathy Griffin wasn't. I wish you all the luck in the world Melissa. Rest in peace Joan. I miss you like cooked food. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment