Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Mariah Carey Has a New Boyfriend...Billionaire James Packer!!! Eat Your Heart Out Nick Cannon!!! Hahahaha

Mariah Carey has a new boyfriend, Billionaire James Packer! Eat your heart out Nick Cannon. hahahaha James Packer is the 4th richest man in Australia. Wow! All that money and a cute accent too. I'm sold. I wonder if he bats for both teams? No worry, mate,  I can recruit him. LOL I bet Mariah isn't putting out yet and even if she is, he will get bored with her really soon. Hey James holler at me if you want to experiment! hahahaha James and Mariah were seen in Capri walking arm and arm while they were vacationing there with Mariah's twins. Lucky kids. I've never been to Capri. But I have been to Europe twice. I had an amazing time both times. hahahaha Good luck to Mariah and James. I hope nothing but the best for them. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment