Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2015

Prison Civilian Woman...Joyce Mitchell Plotted With the Escapees to Kill Her Husband!!!

Oh damyum, this is really bad. Civilian worker who helped the two killers escape was not just going to drive the get away car. That was only part of the plan. The whole plan was for her to pick up the 2 killers at the man hole cover and then drive them to her house where they would then murder her husband. Oh, do you remember that prison investigation the prison did about Mitchell having an inappropriate relationship with the Inmate Sweat? Well it was an allegation that she had had sex with him. But when the prison investigated, they couldn't prove it so no charges were filed and nothing happened. Basically, because they couldn't prove it, they chose to do nothing. I think with this new revelation, Joyce Mitchell needs to charged with conspiracy to commit murder. I bet her husband would agree. But you never know sometimes guys forgive their women. So he might not want to press charges. If it were me, I would want to press charges and the relationship would be over. If you plot to kill me, and you are my spouse, you wont remain my spouse. Wow! I wonder how her husband is feeling now? 9 Days ago, was the date his wife wanted him dead. That is just so cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment