Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

Cougar Heidi Klum Doing Some Serious PDA in St Barts With 28 yr Old BF!

EWWW! Is what I want to say first of all. But 40 something Heidi Klum and mother of 4, was seen making out like a teenager with her 28 yr old boyfriend, and sloppy seconds from Demi Moore, Vito Schnabel. Yeah, that's right Vito and Demi were hot and heavy for a hot minute last year. Then Vito was hot and heavy with some other female celebrity. Vito gets around ya'll. And now Vito and Heidi are a serious couple. Yes, it is serious when you go on a vacation with someone. DUH! (Rolls eyes!) hahahaha Personally, if I were Heidi, I would get my own boy toy, someone with less mileage than Vito. He's a male version of Taylor Swift whose had something like 30 bfs in 3.5 yrs. Taylor and Vito are like a taxi cab, every one's been in it and they've been all over town. hahahaha (Yes! That was a read! hahahaha) Hey Heidi, I think you need to get a VD check at your local clinic or doctors office. Good luck gurl, I hope you make him use condoms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment