Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Bravo Shaking Up Real Housewives Franchaises...Who's In and Who's Out?

There are 2 cast members who wont be returning to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and I think this ia major mistake, because these 2 chicks always brought the drama! Kyle Richards and Brandy Glanville. Kyle is a drunk who cant stay sober and I think Brandy has some alcohol problems too. But both bitches were rude and nasty to the other ladies on the show, which always makes for good TV. LOL

This just in! Claudia Jordon will NOT be returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta. Awww, I bet Nene is really upset about this. NOT. These 2 never got along and Claudia was always jumping in Nene face about this or that. I guess it's just up to the beast, Kenya Moore the whore to fight with every one now. hahahaha Sigh. Filming for this show resumes next month. YEAH!!! I look forward to the next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment