Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Now I Know Why Gerard Butler is So Cocky All of the Time...It's Because He Has a Big ONE!!!

Wow, yes, I wrote it. hahahaha. I know why Gerard Butler is so cocky all of the time...it's because he has a big cock! I watched this tired low budget movie called Shooters that he had a very small part in that he made way back in 2002. In one scene, he is laying in bed with a naked chick and he is only wearing a towel. That's how low budget it was, they couldn't even afford a film costume for him. LOL Anyway, he stands up and KABOOM! There is his big fat schlong hanging clear as day under the towel. He's moving around some and it's just a bouncing and jiggling away. And that's when it was soft, I'm guessing at least 7" or so soft. Just imagine what that could grow to, once it gets hard! Dayum!!! hahahaha Then I googled him and found 2 more pics of him buck ass naked from a movie called Mrs. Brown that he made in 1997. He appears to be running into some body of water and his big cock is just jumping up and down as he runs. HHHHOOOOTTTTT!!!!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment