Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2015

Actress Requests Apology From Delta Flight Attendant After Handwashing Incident!!!

Okay, this actress is nasty and COMPLETELY WRONG!!! Actress Jennifer Bassey ( Who has appeared on All My Children for 30 yrs and done movies as well), 72 yrs old was on a Endeavor Air Flight which is a subsidiary of Delta Airlines when she was exiting a restroom and the flight attendant asked her if she washed her hands and then asked her if she was going to flush the toilet? EWWW and DOUBLE EWWW!!! This is the very reason why Noro Virus keeps getting spread all over cruise ships, nasty ass people who refuse to wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Then walk around touching everything in sight, leaving their nasty bacteria lingering on walls and handrails and serving utensils. YUCK! So "nasty" Jennifer tells the flight attendant that she prefers to us hand sanitizer. NO BITCH! (Me talking!) You need to wash your hands in the bathroom, then when you get back to your seat, use your hand sanitizer. Because, she is old and I know she is touching the tops of the seats as she goes down the aisle to get back to her seat. Right? You damn skippy!!! hahahaha Leaving a string of bacteria as she goes. EWWWW!!!  And don't get me started on not flushing the toilet. That is SO NASTY!!!!  I don't want to see your logs floating in the cammode. (Damn, I just threw up some in my mouth.  Cringes!)

Men are notoriously bad about not washing their hands after urinating. They say, if my dick is clean then my hands will be clean after I pee. NOT TRUE, you pig, you are not peeing into a tube. When you urinate, pee is flying all over everywhere, including your hand, it's called Blow back, stupid! I always wash my hands whether I am doing #1 or #2. And this is the very reason why I NEVER touch the door handles inside of a men's room. Not the exit door or the door to the stall. I use my shirt or jacket or a plastic bag, whatever I have handy.

Hey flight attendant, don't apologize to this nasty woman! She is a filthy pig and she needs to be hosed down like a farm animal, since she is either too stupid or too lazy to wash her hands on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment