Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

Bruce Jenner is Now Caitlyn Jenner....Graces Cover of Vanity Fair Magazine!

Wow, this is such a waste. Bruce Jenner, who used to be one of the best looking men out there, is now a woman and calling himself, Caitlyn Jenner. Really gurl? Of all the names out there, you picked Caitlyn? I will say that this is the BEST he's looked as a woman, but I can still tell he was born a man. There are very few transgendered women that can fool my keen eye. LOL On the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine, Bruce, oops "Caitlyn" is wearing a white bustier with white panties. I wonder why they went with that picture? He should be in a dress. I guess we have to wait for the spread inside to see him in a dress. Although some rag mag had a picture of Caitlyn in a blue and white dress taken from very far away smoking outside his Malibu house. But in Vanity Fair we are going to see him a couple of more maybe as many as 3 other looks. He certainly has the money to afford designer clothes, so it's going to be interesting to see what she is wearing. (Ok, I'm gonna try and be more respectful of HER and call her a her. LOL) As long as she is living her truth, I am happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment